Friday, November 14, 2008

His proposal

11/11/2008, 7.45am, in Mr Boyan's car..

it was just another typical day.. we're on our way to work.. talking crap and laughing as usual.. nothing seems to be out of the ordinary.. then we came to a stop at a traffic junction..

him: "ok diana.. now that we've gotten to each other for about 3 months and (conversation continues) .. .."

i noticed that he was reaching for something beside his seat..

(conversation continues)

he took out a black box and slowly opened the cover..

him: "so, would you be my gf?" =)

my jaws dropped..

and i almost fainted.

at that point of time it's as though my soul just jumped rite out of my body and wandered off somewhere.. i was trying very hard to register what was going on..

he was looking at me.. patiently waiting for an answer.. while i.. was at the brink of hysteria..

him: "well, errmm.. could you give me an answer?"

still trying to compose myself.. i looked at him and smiled..

me: "YES, a million times YES.."

him: "ok.. now would you at least take the box? hehe.."

my hands were trembling as i took the box from him.. i ever told him that i really liked that thing.. but i had never expected that he would actually get it for me. i was truly surprised beyond words.. any girl would.

(conversation continues)

THE END.


To my Mr Boyan: "How could i possibly thank you enough.. for all the things that you've given or done for me.. your love and honesty, your support and patience, your sense of humour.. your romantic ways.. and many more.. they're all invaluable to me.. everytime i think of you, i could feel that all hope that was once lost is regained.. with you, i came to know the real meaning of life and happiness.. i love you Mirza.. you're in my heart and on my mind always.. since NDP '08 till forever and ever.."













so yup.. thats the black box. =)