Saturday, January 10, 2009

i had anticipated all this to happen. One day, he'll surely tag at my board with all those pathetic messages. it clearly shows that he has no life at all. what a loser. i bet he's reading my blog everyday just to KPO about my life. and maybe, he does not get enough attention in his pathetic little life. so tagging at my board is like the most pleasuring and gratifying moment for him.. i can see that he's trying very hard to get my attention.. yet coward enough not to put his real name in the tagboard.. but then again, he doesnt have to.. cos EVERYONE knows who he is.. neah, im not gonna disclose his name here.. cos it'll just dirty my blog.. i'll leave the tagboard here for a couple of days more.. cos removing it, would be like taking away the only joy in his pathetic little life. hahah..

one advice to him, aku tak kuasa nak kacau hidup kau, lebih baik kau jgn kacau hidup aku.. and GET A LIFE lah. later, your gf will be jealous if she finds out that you're still trying to get my attention. unless.. she's trying to get my attention too. hahah..

oklah i think i just wasted 2 minutes of my life writing this entry.. im meeting my mr boyan in about 2 hours time.. so gotta get ready now! till then, tkcr peeps!