Wednesday, December 17, 2008

it was 7pm.. they were waiting for me in his car.. i didnt know that his mom was there too.. i was still caught up in a meeting even though it's way beyond my working hours.. he called.. i did not answer cos i left my hp at my workstation.. he called again.. and again.. at 7.15 pm my meeting ended.. i rushed to my workstation.. and saw my hp vibrating..

i rushed down as quickly as i could..i knew i had disappoint him.. and most probably his mom too.. i opened the car door.. and greeted them.. followed by an apology for my lateness.. he asked why i was late.. i answered softly.. he didnt say a word, let alone look at me.. we drove off..

i kept mum throughout the entire journey.. i kept looking out of the backseat window.. obviously very disappointed.. at myself. i didnt know how to even start a conversation at that point of time.. and.. they were silent too.. hmm, maybe they're still mad at me, i thought to myself.

7.40pm.. we stopped at a traffic junction.. coincidentally it was somewhere near the point where he proposed to me.. he turned around suddenly.. and looked at me.. then he reached out his hand.. and gently held mine.. followed by the sweetest smile ever.. *sigh* how that melt my heart instantly.. i dont know if he noticed that i was tearing up a bit.. i was so touch by the fact that he could cool down that easily and even tried to cheer me up.. now if that ain't love, i don't know what is.

Gosh.. im falling even more in love with him with each passing day.. he never fails to amaze me.. time and time again..

thank you dear, for restoring far more than what i've lost before.. and in you.. i've found so much more that can't be found anywhere else in the world. i love you mirza..