Wednesday, December 03, 2008

wah.. you wanna know something???

i've gained 6 kg within 3 months lah dey!!! WTF!!! no wonder i cannot fit into most of my pants anymore.. my butt is as big as JLO's, only sexier lah of course.. hahah.. oh, and my face.. my once defined face.. now it's as round as my hamster's!!! haiz.. this is bad sia.. i really need to resume my gym training soon.. i've been taking a break for waaaay too long.. and i'm still contemplating whether to fight in next year's PSK.. a part of me says YES.. while the other says NO.. and the extra babat now is making me even more prone to choose the latter.. and NOOOO, it's not that my bf's not letting me fight or wat.. in fact, he's been supporting me in everything that i wanna do.. it's just that.. neah, nvm.. some things are better left unsaid, yah. =)

anyway.. in case you're wondering.. we're doing just fine. i love my Mr Boyan..



~ Dirimu.. kaya dengan senyuman mesra.. senyuman seindah suria.. yang membawa cahaya.. dalam hidupku. ~